renewable energy conference, renewable power conference, renewable energy expo, renewable energy exhibition, solar conference
CLICK HERE to view the Renewable Energy World India
If you are involved in the renewable energy industry and are looking to increase your business and knowledge in the region, then join us as an exhibitor in New Delhi for Renewable Energy World India 2014.
Co-located with POWER-GEN India & Central Asia, HydroVision India & DistribuTECH India, it is the regions one complete power package event. The event will take place from 5-7 May 2014 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, the largest venue of its kind in New Delhi.
Under the theme, POWER. KEY TO INDIA'S FUTURE GROWTH, the event brings together decision makers and influencers as well as technical experts and professionals from leading companies involved in the renewable, conventional, hydropower, transmissions and distribution power generation, within India and around the world.
With a track record attracting over 7,000 attendees from over 40 countries around the globe of selling out well in advance, now is the time to book your booth space to ensure you get a premium position.
Take advantage of this prime opportunity and reach out to the industry’s key decision makers by attending Renewable Energy World India 2014 to:
• Launch new products
• Demonstrate latest technologies
• Reach the region’s key decision makers
• Network with your colleagues
• Establish new business contacts
• Stay ahead of the competition
• Meet your customers face-to-face
With the Indian power sector's potential for growth, there is no better time than now to invest and do business in India
Use Renewable Energy World India's customized Event Planner through DirectEventConnect to plan your entire experience before you get to Mumbai, India.
HOW IT WORKS:
My Event Planner is an exhibition organizer and scheduler that lets you view, compare and bookmark exhibiting companies, products and services that interest you while you search the DirectEventConnect exhibitor directory. Best of all it is FREE!
You can build, refine and add to your planner right from your desktop. After you bookmark exhibitors and products, they are automatically saved as favorites and are highlighted on your printable floor plan for you to follow on site.
• Preview who and what will be at the event
• Stay up-to-date on new products and exhibitors in the community with customized newsletters sent directly to you based on your attendee profile
• Request information and book appointments with exhibitors that interest you
• Bookmark products and exhibitors that interest you to save to your favorites
• Recommend exhibitors and products to supervisors and colleagues
• Maximize your time at the event and save money by planning ahead with your Event Planner
• Network with other registered attendees and exhibitors
• Build your event planner that lists your favorite exhibitors on a printable floor plan for you to follow at the event
• Print your customized floor plan based on your favorite exhibitors
HOW TO GET STARTED:
1) Create your DirectEventConnect Attendee Profile at
2) Search the community for products and exhibitors that interest you and save them to your personalized Event Planner
3) Revisit the community often to see updates and add new exhibitors and products and request meetings
4) Print your customized floormap to follow on site
• Electric Utilities
• Consulting Firms
• Financial Firms
• Government Local/State/Federal
• Construction & Maintenance Contractors
• Renewable Energy Suppliers
• Independent Power Producers
• Original Equipment Manufacturers
• Renewable Energy Consultants
• Renewable Plant Designers
• Renewable Project Developers
• Research and Development Organizations
• Human Resource Managers and Recruiters
• Equipment Inspection and Repair Specialists
• Operations & Maintenance Service Providers
• And others
EXHIBITOR LIST - Click here to view the latest list of exhibitors
Renewable Energy World India 2014 provides the perfect opportunity for local and international companies to
Featuring more than 260 exhibiting companies from India and around the world, Renewable Energy World India together with co-located events, HydroVision India and POWER-GEN India & Central Asia, is the ideal platform for you to be part of this exciting growth market.
Traditionally the exhibition has covered all aspects of renewable energy including solar heating and colling, wind power, geothermal, biomass power, rural electrification and photovoltaics.
CLICK HERE - 2014 Exhibitor Prospectus
CLICK HERE - 2013 Post Show Report
CLICK HERE for more information about exhibiting at Renewable Energy World India 2014.
The 4th annual Renewable Energy World India conference and exhibition was held with the support from from the Construction Industry Development Council established by the Planning Commission Government of India,
The event was held from 6-8 May 2013 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai, India, one of India's largest exhibition venues, along with co-located POWER-GEN India & Central Asia and HydroVision India.
The event was officially opened with an Inauguration Ceremony featuring keynote speakers:
CLICK HERE to view the 2013 Renewable Energy World India Post Show Report.
|Click here to follow us on Twitter!
GET THE LATEST - SHORT. SIMPLE. NOW. Be part of the day-to-day dialogue about event updates and exciting industry developments.
|Click here to see us on Facebook!
DON'T MISS OUT ON ANYTHING!
When you 'Like' us - you'll REALLY like us!!!
Hear about registration and other discounts first!
|Click here to join our group on LinkedIn!
Networking Doesn't Stop At The Show!
Join the discussion with us on the World's LARGEST Professional Network.
Good news! The Call for Papers deadline has now been extended to the 15th November, giving you another chance to speak at the world renowned quality conference Renewable Energy World India 2014.
With an unrivalled reputation for attracting senior executives and industry leaders, this event provides a unique forum to speak at the region’s leading annual gathering for the renewable energy sector.
Take the opportunity to contribute to discussions about the surging growth and developments in the India region and network with the region’s key decision makers.